If you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation, work within a fast paced, growing start-up, and looking for a career-defining role, then keep reading.
We’re looking for exceptional developers to join our rapidly expanding team where you will be helping to build our own new SaaS products and expanding our existing core products.
We have several positions to fill, at different levels of experience, so if you’re a strong developer, particularly if you’re passionate about building with Laravel, get in touch.
You will be working with a passionate team of experienced people rapidly developing new features on our proprietary platform. You’ll also be working very closely with the biggest and coolest brands in the UK and globally!
- Helping to design and build new web applications
- DevOps - monitoring and maintain test and production environments
- Maintaining the high standards of our codebase
- Experience developing with Laravel
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, as you will be liaising with internal and external customers on a daily basis
- Using version control such as git and branching patterns such as git-flow.
- Experience with AWS services
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Designing efficient SQL queries and schemas
- Building and integrating to APIs.
- Working with high performance systems at scale
- Familiar working with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Use of front end frameworks such as vue.js/React/AngularJS
- Monthly company lunches and regular away-days.
- Budget for training and conferences to help keep your skills up to date.
- Well-stocked kitchen.
- Competitive salary
- Designated share options for all employees of Reward Cloud
- 26 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- The usual benefits such as cycle2work scheme and company pension.